Monday 16 September 2013

Nicki Minaj Says:”May God Strike Me Dead If I Ever Had $éx With Gucci Mane”


After rapper Gucci Mane went on a day-long Twitter rant insulting a host of artistes from Eminem to Typa, along with claims of having $éx with Nicki Minaj, the YMCMB queen has come out to deny the allegations and add that Gucci Mane needs help. Gucci-Mane-Nicki-Minaj

The curvy songstress reacted after the MC wrote: “Me and waka [estranged crew member Waka Flocka Flame] f*ck nikki minaj dats nothing [SIC]”
In the broken English posts, the 33-year-old rapper also bragged he has pictures of Minaj in his béd.
But the Super Bass singer quickly responded: “May God strike me dead if I ever had $éx wit that man,” also mocking his “#ugliness.”
She then added: “Ok Gee called me. *goes back to playing nice* that was fun tho I’m praying 4 him. 4real. He’s sick and in dire need of rehab. #Love .”
Not taking too kindly to the suggestion of rehab Gucci replied: “Tell. Her intervention my d*íck in her throat I moved dat bítch to atl. Bítch u sleepin n d car. Bítch I pulled dat bítch off wayne bus.”
The controversial meltdown comes during a difficult time for Gucci who has been feuding with artists and former associates on his record label The Brick Squad.
                  * Hmmmm, DEEP *

No comments:

Post a Comment