Thursday 12 September 2013

AUNTY MEBS: i'm addicted to sleeping with corpses.

My name is Daniel, my parents died when I
was very tender, I got a job in a mortuary. I
was introduced to the habit of having sex with dead bodies by my friend. I am so addicted that i have sex with almost every woman
who is brought to the mortuary as long as
she is fresh. I'm married now but i love and enjoy dead bodies more than my wife. I have gone for deliverance, i have fasted so much, i
humbly request your advice so that i can stop. please help me!

*Sincerely, i was shocked when i saw this message in my mail (Omalichios@gmail.com) Meanwhile, also tell your wife, if she's the understanding type and quit that job! What do you advice my AA Readers, This guy seriously needs help!

No comments:

Post a Comment