Thursday 12 September 2013

Meet the cast, up close and personal


Clifford Harris
  • Better known as T.I., is a recording artist, business executive, ...
  • Tameka "Tiny" Cottle-Harris transitioned from a teen star to an ...

Description

Mondays @ 21:00 (repeats Thursdays @ 21:30 and Fridays @ 21:00) CAT on MTV Base!


The royal family of Hip Hop is back once again for a third season of their wildly popular reality show on MTV Base. Season three of T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, is eighteen episodes featuring rap megastar T.I. "Tip" Harris, his wife, entrepreneur/former girl group singer, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, and their brood of six children.

With the recent success of T.I.'s newly dropped album "Troubleman: Heavy is the Head", and the release of Hollywood's biggest comedy "Identity Thief", T.I. finds himself spending more and more time in the spotlight.

While T.I.'s career is in full swing, Tiny continues to expand her Pretty Hustle brand and hopefully climb to the top of the charts. Even though T.I. and Tiny are busy with their own hustle, they always have time for their six kids and each other including an unforgettable ride at Nascar's biggest event, the Daytona 500. With T.I. behind the wheel in the entertainment fast lane this season is sure to take you for a ride you'll never forget.






No comments:

Post a Comment