Saturday 26 January 2013

Denrele Edun On His Most Embarrassing Moment And Ideal Woman.


On his most embarrassing moment: "My most embarrassing moment was sometime ago at an event in one of our universities: I strolled into the night with one of my girlfriends and we ran into the dreaded cult guys on campus, Wahala! I was in my 6” high heel shoes, not this 9” I have on. They wanted to deal with me because I was dating their boss’ girlfriend. They wanted to strip me naked and break my legs, so I took to my heels. They thought my high heel shoes would slow me down when they chased after me with dangerous weapons, but I ran with my heart in my mouth. Oh, I ran like a winch with my legs almost touching the back of my head."

His ideal woman: “My ideal woman must be able to dance on extreme high heels. That, to me, is one of the sexiest attributes a lady can have. To say she must love kids and be God-fearing is to say the obvious. Don’t quote me on that. My ideal woman is a lady who is not afraid or ashamed to flaunt her sexuality."

"And if we are in public and a man does not look at my lady, it mean there is something wrong somewhere. So the ideal woman that I strongly crave must be a head turner!“She should be able to cook; you might look at me like a broomstick, but I eat a lot.  And this is very important, the woman I will spend the rest of my life with should have a wild streak because I wake up every morning with a loud shout (screams). I expect her to do same (screams louder). I like my woman to have a good reading culture and she should be able to talk because me I am a chatterbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment