Sunday 27 January 2013

Beyonce Confirms She Had A Miscarriage Before Giving Birth + Addresses Surrogate Rumours



Last year Jay Z started talk that Beyonce may have experienced a miscarriage before giving birth, when he released the song "Glory".

Well Beyonce has confirmed the story and even went ahead to slam talk that she had a surrogate give birth to Blue Ivy in her HBO documentary, Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream, which is due to air on February 16th.


According to USA Today (they got an advance copy), this is what she said about the rumours........
“There’s a stupid rumour. The most ridiculous rumour I think I’ve ever had about me. It’s crazy. To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and

No comments:

Post a Comment