Thursday 18 July 2013

Patience Jonathan Opens up on her Rift with Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

 

 Patience Jonathan has opened up on what really caused the exchange of words between she and the rivers state government. She said:

"Rivers State issue is one thing I have committed to prayer because I believe there is nothing God cannot do. God restored me and I will do His work without the fear of man. The truth will always remain the truth and what God ordains must come to pass and so Rivers issue is something we have. handed over to God.

"This matter started four years ago at Anyugubiri in Okrika when I begged him not to demolish a part of Okrika but that he should dialogue first with the people. After that incident, he called the chairman of Okrika Local Government and sacked him for holding a reception in our honour; that boy was the first victim.

"He also put my people under curfew for nine months. I called him and pleaded with him but he refused. Then I began to hear all sorts of propaganda in the media against me; this is not the way.
"I have never spoken about this issue but as men of God, I believe you will say the truth always because there are a lot of conflicting interests; some will hear one thing and say the exact opposite. "I also want you to know the genesis of this problem and pray that God touches Amaechi's heart as per his hot temper because when two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.''

Hmmmm
Please, leave a comment.
Follow me on Twitter @Omalichious

No comments:

Post a Comment