Wednesday 13 November 2013

[Advice Needed] I have Never Felt His Manhood Inside Of Me, How Did I Get Pregnant?

[Advice Needed] I have Never Felt His Manhood Inside Of Me, How Did I Get Pregnant?

images (16)Dear Amebo,
I have been dating my man for the past 7 years. he was broke and I gave him money to travel abroad. Later, he asked me to come over and we are together now. I enrolled for my Masters programme there and it has not been easy to get a part time job. Whenever, I ask for money for my school fees, he feels reluctant to give me and he is very selfish. Its not that I like asking for money from him, I like being independent, I ask for money from him because I don’t have a job.
Sometimes ago, I got pregnant for him and I did not even know how because I have never felt his manhood inside of me. Later, I did an abortion and I felt guilty for doing that.
Also, his parents are always demanding for money from him, they are not working and his siblings are not helping matters. In fact, my mom is not in support of his parents total dependency on him because my sister marriage is going haywire because of this same issues from her in-laws.
Moreover, I checked his facebook out of curiosity and discovered he flirts on facebook, I saw unclad pictures of ladies on his phone. We are both Christians, but his father is diabolic.
Now, he wants to marry me next year and I am very confused. We both love each other, but I don’t just know what to do. Should I quit or continue?
ANONYMOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment